The Conservation Colorado Leadership Circle recognizes contributors who make an annual gift of $1,000 or more and monthly GEM donors who contribute the equivalent of $83 or more per month. When you join the Circle, you join a bold and collaborative group of supporters who are committed to advancing our mission of protecting Colorado’s air, land, water, and people.
In joining this distinguished group you will enjoy exclusive benefits, including,
- Personal email updates from our Executive Director throughout the year
- Printed recognition in several annual publications
- Invitations to join us and our coalition partners for special events throughout the year
- Complimentary tickets to annual events such as the Save the Ales Beer Tasting & Fundraiser and the Rebel with a Cause Gala
- Invitations to special legislative and policy sessions and briefings, some national in scope
- Published and/or verbal recognition at our annual events such as Save the Ales and the Rebel with a Cause Gala
The Circle also provides a platform through which you can connect and network with other environmental advocates, locally and nationally. Conservation Colorado is committed to working with you in pursuit of a vibrant future for Colorado which includes responsible energy policies, thriving natural spaces, abundant water, and healthier communities and families. To accomplish these feats, we need your partnership in supporting our work.
Conservation Colorado thanks our current Leadership Circle members for their lead-level donations. Their support is crucial to the environmental movement and to our role in conserving the Colorado we love.
Join the Leadership Circle today at one of the following levels:
- $1,000 – Summit
- $2,500 – Blue Spruce
- $5,000 – Aspen
- $10,000 – Red Rock
- $25,000 – Four Corners
- $50,000 – Revolutionary Member
Your lead-level gift will play a key role in our work to protect Colorado’s land, air and water – Become a Leadership Circle member today!
Contact Kelsey Ashton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-405-6705 for more details.