Any information supplied to CC will be used solely to fulfill the mission of the organization and shall not be shared for any reason unless permission is granted to share such information.
We may collect and maintain the following information:
- contact information: name, street address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- information concerning how you heard about CC; and
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions.
All requests to remain anonymous shall be honored.
How Information is Used
CC will use provided contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) for these purposes only:
- Donation acknowledgments;
- Providing information about upcoming fundraising and other activities of CC;
- Providing email alerts with information on ongoing campaigns;
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection);
- Volunteer opportunities with CC; and
- We receive the right to release personally identifiable information about you when necessitated by law or court order.
All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to professional staff who need to process those data. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data.
CC only uses online payment processing services with world class security and strong reputations. CC does not store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers, or other account data sent to those processing services.
Cookies, Flash Cookies, and Web Beacons:
No Sharing of Personal Information
CC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. Use of personal information will be limited to the internal purposes of CC and only to further the activities and purposes of CC.
Opting In and Opting Out of Mobile Communications:
CC will not contact your mobile phone number unless you have provided your mobile number to us and opted-in to receive mobile communications from CC. You may opt out of receiving mobile communications at any time by following the instructions on the text you received, emailing your request to email@example.com, or calling us at (303)534-7066.
Removing Your Name From Our Lists
All of our online communications contain opt-out instructions and links at the bottom of the email. You can always “opt-out” of CC’s online communications to keep from receiving unwanted emails.
To opt out of receiving online communications or mailed communications, you may also send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at (303) 534-7066 or send a written request to 1536 Wynkoop St. Suite 510, Denver CO, 80202.
Be aware that our sites link to other websites and we cannot control and are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of those websites.
Protecting Our Children:
CC is concerned about the safety and privacy of children online. Because of this, we will make all efforts to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulations establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. We do not and will not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13 and our website is directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.