To protect privacy, we have implemented the following policy, which applies to all websites maintained by the Conservation Colorado family of organizations (including the Conservation Colorado and the Conservation Colorado Education Fund).
Any information supplied to CC by donors will be used solely to fulfill the mission of the organization and shall not be shared for any reason unless permission is granted by the donor to share such information.
We collect and maintain the following information:
- contact information: name, street address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- information concerning how you heard about CC; and
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions.
All requests to remain anonymous shall be honored.
How Information is Used
CC will use the contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Donation acknowledgements;
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of CC;
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection); and
- Volunteer opportunities with CC.
All access to donor financial information is strictly limited to professional staff who need to process those data. No such data are given to any person, organization or group who does not need to access those data.
CC only uses online payment processing services with world class security and strong reputations. CC does not store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information, bank account numbers, or other account data sent to those processing services.
Cookies, Flash Cookies, and Web Beacons:
No Sharing of Personal Information
CC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of CC and only to further the activities and purposes of CC.
Removing Your Name From Our Lists
Donors may request to be permanently removed from CC’s mail or email list by contacting us via email, phone or postal mail. All requests to be removed from CC’s mailing list shall be honored.